Gluten Free Sweet Potato Power Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 cup (gluten free) oats, old-fashioned
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven for 350°F.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook sweet potatoes until they are completely tender.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Prepare a baking sheet with sprayed parchment paper. Scoop out 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and enjoy! If you don't use parchment paper, they start to get dark on the bottom so I take them out around 12-15 minutes. Keep a close eye on them.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile